Thank you for purchasing the toothbrush Brushboo, thanks to this, you are contributing toPlant for the planet. Not only these, contributing in this way but you can stand your own bamboo at home with the seeds that you received with your brush.
Many species of bamboo only produce seed once in a lifetime, and a large part of them produce seeds in a period of time very extensive. It is a great opportunity to grow your own bamboo moso at home. We're going to do this:
2. Place a layer of pellets in a cake mold (tray) with a flat bottom.Put a pot of water to boil and poured the water slowly over them to expand. The boiling water not only serves to expand them best, but will also have some degree of sterilization to decrease the rate of failure of the plantation. Repeat this step until you have lists all the pads of peat you need. .
3. Place all of the pills peat back in the mini greenhouse.Depending on how wet they are, you may need to remove the cover for a couple of days to let it dry a little. It is not good when they are soaked and pads and peat retain very well the water. The ideal is that the pads are moist but not wet.
4. Soak your seeds in water of about 30 °C for 24 hours.Make sure that you do not put very hot, because temperatures higher than 40 °C can kill your seeds. However, lower temperatures will not harm your seeds, but may delay germination by a few days. .
5. Use a skewer or chopstick chinese to open and scrape the top of the pads of peat.
6. only Puts a seed in the center of each pad. This is because seeds of bamboo are scarce and expensive, you do not need to take the chances of having two shoots on the same pill and have to get rid of one of them.
7. Add a small amount of the type of potting soil on your seeds. Of 2 to 5 mm is sufficient .
8. Place the mini greenhouse in a place that is under a half shade. A window that is facing east is a good option if the weather outside is cold, or an area of moderate shade outside if the weather is good. NOTE: wherever you place it, you should not receive a lot of sun directly. Even a mini greenhouse when the sun directly you can get very quickly to temperatures that would kill your seeds
10. Maybe you see some outbreak in the first 10 days of planting, though the bulk of germination will occur after at least 15 or 20 days.
11. If none of the shoots grows so high as to touch the plastic cover when others are just starting out, lift the lid enough to prevent the leaves from touching... any leaf that is supporting will rot quickly and you run the risk that the seedlings die.
12. After 30 days, the majority of the seeds are going to sprout with this method will be done. Transplanted all the sprouts healthy pots of half liter by using the following steps. But don't throw away the rest of the seeds yet, as we put a few more in action by changing the conditions for them.
15. Moves each pill that contains a bud to a flower pot and fill with the soil mixture around the pill so that it is at least 1/2 cm deep under the earth.
16. Water the pots with a good dose of water. Since they have very good drainage, don't worry too much if you put too much water .
17. Accommodates these pots outside in a place where they will receive about 50% shade and never receive the rays of the sun directly for more than a few minutes at a time. These seedlings are now in a good way. Probably you'll lose at least 10% of them for reasons unexplained, but the rest will have a good chance of reaching maturity.
18. Now returning to the tray where the seed without sprout and remove the plastic cover. If you want to, save the cap for future occasions, but these seeds and seedlings are not going to use any more.
19. If the tray of your mini-greenhouse has a plastic divider (removable) which helps keep pills organized, remove it and make many drainage holes in the bottom of the tray.
20. Returns all of the pills to the tray without the divider. Separate them evenly, and keep them with the same part up...the seeds on the top.
21. Full of dirt around the pickups with the soil mixture that you have prepared, and acomódala on the pills to cover your surface about 1/2 cm,
22. Put the tray outside in the middle in full sun, controlling it daily to keep it moist but not very wet. When you remove the lid, and the sun rise, you will need watering almost every day. It may be helpful at this point to use a watering can, so that you can give a dose more normal water.
23. With optimism, you will see a new set of seedlings beginning to emerge in the following weeks. At the time that you will see lists, perform step 12 and trasplántalas. .
If you have any doubts or additional queries you can write to us at email@example.com